Welcome, my name is Anastassiya Duin!
I believe that the power of decor can change your life. While decor and styling are my passion, making sure that a space also creates a healthy, happy, and peaceful environment for you and your family is just as important. After teaching philosophy at the seminary and working with youth at church for more than a decade, I decided to embrace my love for style and décor and enjoy doing it full time. I have learned many things through the adventures of education, international work experience, marriage, spiritual journey, creativity, love for art and classic French music, dancing, and the unforgettable feeling of the freefall of skydiving. Inspired by these passions, I transform the beauty and energy of your home and office.
- Aesthetics of style
- Cozy European Chic Decor
- Suggesting paint colors and wallpaper selection for the best result.
- Choosing fabrics based on lifestyle. We have a number of pet-friendly and child proof options.
- I excel at suggesting room layout and the correct way to arrange furniture to enhance both the appearance and function.
- Assisting in organization, declutter, and personal style coaching.
- Finding the right accessories from throw pillows to artwork based on my client's vision.
- I have an eye for oriental area rugs.
- Analyzing and positioning lighting techniques for the best result.
- Creating mock ups including window treatments and flooring that will transform the overall look.
- I have seen a wide variety of countries and cultures
- I can plan a room layout based on the unique and beautiful Chinese philosophical system Feng Shui to harmonize customers space.
I had the chance to meet my favorite interior designer Hilary Farr from the Love it or List it show on HGTV!
Check out my feature and demonstration on Keloland Living.