ON-SITE PHOTOGRAPHY POLICY
We are proud of our showrooms and understand why you would desire to have your images created within them. Please understand that our primary priority is to our customers and request are approved on an individual basis.
Photography in a Montgomery’s showroom is by permission only and subject to the following guidelines. Due to insurance reasons, amateur photographers are not permitted. Insured professional photographers are welcome to submit an application. Your application will be reviewed and we will be in touch soon.
Cory Ann Ellis, Marketing Manager
- Completed applications must be submitted two weeks prior to your requested shoot date.
- Images may not be used for commercial purposes without prior written permission.
- May not photograph the Montgomery’s staff, customers, or documents without prior written permission.
- May not interfere with Montgomery’s business or events.
- May not move any items in the showroom.
- Shoots can last no longer than 60 minutes.
- May not block any exits.
- Montgomery’s shall receive appropriate location credit for any commercially published photographs.
- Photographer/Agency is responsible for any damages to Montgomery’s merchandise or proptery.
- Evidence of Insurance: Must submit to Montgomery’s a certificate of insurance for $1 million coverage for liability and property damage naming Montgomery’s as additional insured.
- Montgomery’s reserves the right to request reciprocal use, for in-house publications or online dissemination, of images created that include any parts of the Montgomery’s properties. The photography shall retain copyright of the images.
SIGN UP TO RECEIVE OUR NEWSLETTER
We will not sell or share your email.