CONDITIONS OF SALE
CUSTOMER AGREES TO THE FOLLOWING:
- Special orders are non-refundable and are not subject to cancellation.
- Delivery times of special orders are estimates only and delays beyond the control of Montgomery’s are not an acceptable reason for cancellation of merchandise ordered.
- All clearance items are sold “as is” with no warranty and cannot be returned. Customer is responsible for inspecting merchandise before purchasing.
- Montgomery’s makes no warranties beyond the written manufacturer’s warranty.
- Customer is responsible for having the room cleared prior to accepting delivery. Montgomery’s is not insured to move, haul, re-install components, or dispose of any furniture.
- If customer chooses to pick up their merchandise, pick up must be scheduled at least 24 hours in advance. Customer accepts full responsibility for the merchandise once it is picked up and leaves Montgomery’s premises. Merchandise can be picked up Monday – Saturday. Please visit our website at www.montgomerys.com/delivery for our complete delivery and pickup policies, hours, scheduling and tracking.
- If purchasing a mattress, you have reviewed the 365 Night Perfect Sleep Promise. Please see a designer for assistance.
- Customer agrees to a minimum trial period of 60 days on mattress purchases.
- If purchasing flooring, you have reviewed the flooring information checklist. Please see a designer for assistance.
- Customer agrees that the conditions of sale and all charges related to it have been explained clearly at the time of sale.