CONDITIONS OF SALE
THE CUSTOMER (YOU) AGREES TO THE FOLLOWING:
- Special orders are non-refundable and are not subject to cancellation.
- Delivery times of special orders are estimates only, and delays beyond the control of Montgomery’s are not an acceptable reason for the cancellation of merchandise ordered.
- All clearance items are sold “as is” with no warranty and cannot be returned. The customer is responsible for inspecting merchandise before purchasing.
- Montgomery’s makes no warranties beyond the written manufacturer’s warranty.
- The customer is responsible for having the room cleared before accepting delivery. Montgomery’s is not insured to move, haul, re-install components, or dispose of any furniture.
- If a customer chooses to pick up their merchandise, it must be scheduled at least 24 hours in advance. The customer accepts full responsibility for the merchandise once it is picked up and leaves Montgomery’s premises. Merchandise can be picked up Monday – Saturday. Visit our delivery page for complete delivery and pickup policies, hours, scheduling, and tracking.
- If purchasing a mattress, you have reviewed the 365 Night Perfect Sleep Promise. Please see a designer for assistance.
- The customer agrees to a minimum trial period of 60 days on mattress purchases.
- If purchasing flooring, you have reviewed the flooring information checklist. Please see a designer for assistance.
- The customer (YOU) agrees that the conditions of sale and all charges related to it have been explained clearly at the time of sale.